Are you looking for ways to get more nutrients from your food? Then Brussels sprouts air fryer can be a great side dish or snack. Brussels sprouts are very nutritious and packed with vitamins, minerals, fiber, antioxidants, and other healthful ingredients.
- High in fiber
- Low in calories
- Rich in antioxidants
- Good source of vitamins A, C, K, and folate
- Contains phytochemicals
- Can help lower cholesterol levels
- May reduce the risk of cancer
- May improve the immune system
- May prevent heart disease
- May increase bone density
- May protect against diabetes
Why air fryer?
Air frying is a great way to cook food without using oil or grease. The air fryer uses hot air instead of oil to cook food. This makes it healthier because it reduces the amount of fat you consume.
Recipe: Air fryer brussels sprouts
Air fryer roasted Brussels sprouts
A delicious side dish or main course that is full of flavor and nutrition.
Brussel sprouts 1 pound (small)
Salt ½ teaspoon or to taste
Black pepper ½ teaspoon or to taste
Olive oil 2 tablespoon
- Wash the sprouts, trim the bottom and remove the outer layer, cut them into two halves.
- Put them into a bowl, and add salt, pepper, and olive oil. Toss them until sprouts are equally coated.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees for 3-4 minutes. Put into an air fryer at 375 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- At 375 degrees F, add the brussels sprouts to the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Take them out, add garlic, stir them and air fry them again for 5 minutes at the same temperature.
- Take out from the air fryer, and let cool. Enjoy with your chosen toppings!
- Desired toppings: Honey, Balsamic vinegar, Parmesan cheese